- Teamwork, new friendships and group bonding – leading, following, developing a sense of belonging to a group and feeling responsible for the smooth running of that group.
- Developing a greater sense of personal responsibility and independent learning – setting personal goals and thinking of creative ways to achieve them
- Learning techniques and developing skills in the main areas of circus; aerial, manipulation, coordination, balance, performance, as well as in their own chosen skills
- Being comfortable performing their own routines in front of an audience
- Engaging in safe risk-taking within the secure circus environment
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and Big Top Tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!
Autumn term classes are now running weekly through 16 December 2023.
Registration for spring term 2024 will open to the public on Monday, 18th December. Spring term begins 15th of January.
The Youth Circus programme year starts in September and runs to June every year. There are 12 weeks in the autumn term (September to December) and 18 weeks in the spring term (January to June).
When you register your child for this class, you are registering them for weekly classes until spring term ends.
For class times, see the timetable below. For information on registration and fees, click the link below.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.
|Mondays (Yoyos) - SOLD OUT||5-6:30pm||18/09/2023||26|
|Tuesdays (Unicyclops) - SOLD OUT||4:15-5:45pm||19/09/2023||30|
|Thursdays (Diablodudes) - SOLD OUT||4:15-5:45pm||21/09/2023||30|