There is something for the whole family in this class! In this innovative family activity, you will be able to practise specific circus skills such as balancing, juggling, aerial and acrobatics, through fun workshops and activities.
- Playing together, teamwork, bonding and strengthening family unity
- Taking pleasure in creating, practising and performing routines together
- Collaborating with other members of the group – to lead and to follow
- To be aware of situations involving risks and to agree together how to avoid those risks
- Learning circus skills such as acrobatics, juggling and balancing – suitable to all abilities
- Being creative and using imaginative problem-solving
- Developing balance, coordination, muscle development, concentration and confidence
Registration for classes starting in winter/spring term 2023 will be open to the public on 19th December at 12pm. Classes resume the week of 16th January after the holiday break.
We currently have one weekly Family Circus class on Saturdays from 12-1pm, which will begin 21st January.
All classes are designed specifically to suit families with children living with disabilities.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.