Regardless of age or the size of your family, there is something for everyone here. In this innovative family activity, you will be able to practise specific circus skills such as balancing, juggling, aerial and acrobatics, through fun workshops and activities.
- Playing together, teamwork, bonding and strengthening family unity
- Taking pleasure in creating, practising and performing routines together
- Collaborating with other members of the group – to lead and to follow
- To be aware of situations involving risks and to agree together how to avoid those risks
- Learning circus skills such as acrobatics, juggling and balancing – suitable to all abilities
- Being creative and using imaginative problem-solving
- Developing balance, coordination, muscle development, concentration and confidence
We currently have one weekly Family Circus class on Saturday. All classes are designed specifically to suit families with children living with disabilities.