There is something for the whole family in this class! In this innovative family activity, you will be able to practise specific circus skills such as balancing, juggling, aerial and acrobatics, through fun workshops and activities.
- Playing together, teamwork, bonding and strengthening family unity
- Taking pleasure in creating, practising and performing routines together
- Collaborating with other members of the group – to lead and to follow
- To be aware of situations involving risks and to agree together how to avoid those risks
- Learning circus skills such as acrobatics, juggling and balancing – suitable to all abilities
- Being creative and using imaginative problem-solving
- Developing balance, coordination, muscle development, concentration and confidence
Family Circus classes for autumn term 2023 are now SOLD OUT. Family Circus classes will begin 23rd of September, 2023.
All classes are designed specifically to suit families with children living with disabilities.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.
Please note: Our Family Circus class operates on a one parent, one child policy. This means a parent/guardian must register with a child. For Family Circus classes, parents/carers are active participants in the class, and ARE charged for registration. Fees for Family Circus class are per person (for example, if a parent/guardian and two children register, the fee is charged 3 times.)
|Saturdays - SOLD OUT||12-1pm||23/09/2023||12|