- Teamwork, new friendships and group bonding – leading, following, developing a sense of belonging to a group and feeling responsible for the smooth running of that group.
- Developing a greater sense of personal responsibility and independent learning – setting personal goals and thinking of creative ways to achieve them
- Learning techniques and developing skills in the main areas of circus; aerial, manipulation, coordination, balance, performance, as well as in their own chosen skills
- Being comfortable performing their own routines in front of an audience
- Engaging in safe risk-taking within the secure circus environment
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and big top tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!
Tuam Circus classes are now finished for summer break. Registration for the 2023-2024 Youth Circus Tuam programme (beginning 21st of September) is now open to the public.
For class times, see the timetable below. For information on registration and fees, click the link below.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.