- Circus strengthens confidence and builds self-esteem.
- It is non-competitive and body positive
- Its inclusivity offers a sense of community and support which allows for safe risk-taking.
- Play and circus interaction helps the development of young children, introducing them to skills early, helping them understand care, teamwork and empathy.
- Works out your brain
- Fights anxiety and depression by increase of endorphins
- Strengthen muscles and creates greater flexibility
- Enable better focus
Youth Circus is our membership-based circus arts education programme for children and young people ages 5-24.
Our adult circus classes for ages 18+ allow the opportunity to learn more about your body, movement and self-awareness.
Join us for some summer circus fun! Registration for circus summer camps is now open. Camps will be held July 4-28.