- Advancing in the main areas of circus; aerial, manipulation, coordination, balance, performance, with a focus on their own chosen skills
- Setting goals for their own learning, to understand their own learning style, and to think of creative ways to achieve those goals
- International Youth Exchanges
- Maintaining good personal levels of health and fitness, and to understand the limitations of their body
- Having a feeling of community and belonging
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and Big Top Tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!