- Advancing in the main areas of circus; aerial, manipulation, coordination, balance, performance, with a focus on their own chosen skills
- Setting goals for their own learning, to understand their own learning style, and to think of creative ways to achieve those goals
- International Youth Exchanges
- Maintaining good personal levels of health and fitness, and to understand the limitations of their body
- Having a feeling of community and belonging
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and Big Top Tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!
Registration for Autumn term is coming soon! Please see the timetable below.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.