- Advancing in the main areas of circus; aerial, manipulation, coordination, balance, performance, with a focus on their own chosen skills
- Setting goals for their own learning, to understand their own learning style, and to think of creative ways to achieve those goals
- International Youth Exchanges
- Maintaining good personal levels of health and fitness, and to understand the limitations of their body
- Having a feeling of community and belonging
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and Big Top Tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!
We are currently still accepting late registrations for our Tweenies Circus classes. New registrants will join classes after our mid-term break, the week of 1 November.
Classes run for 30 weeks. Autumn term is September 20-December 18 (with one week off for mid-term break.) Spring term is January 17th - June 11th (with one week off for mid-term break and two weeks Easter holidays). No class on bank holidays May 2nd and June 6th and on St. Patrick's day Thursday, March 17th.
Please see the timetable below.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.