Juggling/manipulation, balancing/equilibristic, acrobatics/tumbling and aerial. These classes are beneficial for balance, hand-eye coordination, motor skills and strength, as well as providing valuable bonding time for you and your little one.
- Supporting family bonding
- Learning to play, be creative and take safe risks together
- Encouraging social interaction from an early age - learning to share and take turns and building social skills.
- Acquiring basic motor skills and developing an age-appropriate level of physical literacy
- Feeling safe and comfortable being the centre of attention within the group
The strength, coordination and courage that I have seen in my child in the short time we have been attending Circus is just incredible, she loves it, I love it and the social aspect after each class is just magic. I think everyone should run away with the circus Toddler Circus Parent 2019
Registration is currently open for Toddler Circus classes for spring term 2023. Spring term runs from 16 January to 11 June.
Mondays, 10-11am, beginning 16th January - SOLD OUT
Mondays, 11:30am-12:30pm beginning 16th January
Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am beginning 19th January
Saturdays, 9-10am beginning 21st January - SOLD OUT
Saturdays, 10:30-11:30am beginning 21st January - SOLD OUT
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.
Please note: For Toddler Circus classes, parents/carers are required to stay and participate, and the class operates on a one parent, one child policy. Parents are not charged for registration.
Toddler Circus is funded in part by the Galway Childcare Committee.