Juggling/manipulation, balancing/equilibristic, acrobatics/tumbling and aerial. These classes are beneficial for balance, hand-eye coordination, motor skills and strength, as well as providing valuable bonding time for you and your little one.
- Supporting family bonding
- Learning to play, be creative and take safe risks together
- Encouraging social interaction from an early age - learning to share and take turns and building social skills.
- Acquiring basic motor skills and developing an age-appropriate level of physical literacy
- Feeling safe and comfortable being the centre of attention within the group
The strength, coordination and courage that I have seen in my child in the short time we have been attending Circus is just incredible, she loves it, I love it and the social aspect after each class is just magic. I think everyone should run away with the circus Toddler Circus Parent 2019
Autumn term classes are now running weekly through 16 December 2023.
Registration for spring term 2024 will open to the public on Monday, 18th December. Spring term begins15th of January.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.
Please note: For Toddler Circus classes, parents/guardians are required to stay for class, and the class operates on a one parent, one child policy. This means a parent/guardian must register with a child. For Toddler Circus classes, parents/guardians are NOT charged for registration.
|Saturdays - SOLD OUT||9-10am||23/09/2023||12|
|Saturdays - SOLD OUT||10:30-11:30am||23/09/2023||12|
Toddler Circus is funded in part by the Galway Childcare Committee.