Juggling/manipulation, balancing/equilibristic, acrobatics/tumbling and aerial. These classes are beneficial for balance, hand-eye coordination, motor skills and strength, as well as providing valuable bonding time for you and your little one.
- Supporting family bonding
- Learning to play, be creative and take safe risks together
- Encouraging social interaction from an early age - learning to share and take turns and building social skills.
- Acquiring basic motor skills and developing an age-appropriate level of physical literacy
- Feeling safe and comfortable being the centre of attention within the group
The strength, coordination and courage that I have seen in my child in the short time we have been attending Circus is just incredible, she loves it, I love it and the social aspect after each class is just magic. I think everyone should run away with the circus Toddler Circus Parent 2019
Registration for autumn term 2022 is now open.
Mondays, 10-11am, beginning 19th September - SOLD OUT
Mondays, 11:30am-12:30pm beginning 19th September - Still spaces available
Thursdays, 9:30-10:30am beginning 22nd September - SOLD OUT
Saturdays, 9-10am beginning 24th September - SOLD OUT
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.
Please note: For Toddler Circus classes, parents/carers are required to stay and participate, and the class operates on a one parent, one child policy. Parents are not charged for registration.
Toddler Circus is funded in part by the Galway Childcare Committee.