Juggling/manipulation, balancing/equilibristic, acrobatics/tumbling and aerial. These classes are beneficial for balance, hand-eye coordination, motor skills and strength, as well as providing valuable bonding time for you and your little one.
- Supporting family bonding
- Learning to play, be creative and take safe risks together
- Encouraging social interaction from an early age - learning to share and take turns and building social skills.
- Acquiring basic motor skills and developing an age-appropriate level of physical literacy
- Feeling safe and comfortable being the centre of attention within the group
The strength, coordination and courage that I have seen in my child in the short time we have been attending Circus is just incredible, she loves it, I love it and the social aspect after each class is just magic. I think everyone should run away with the circus Toddler Circus Parent 2019.
Parents/Carers are required to stay and participate, and the class operates on a one parent, one child policy. Tea and coffee provided
after the class.