These classes offer the participants a chance to learn a wide variety of circus skills and focus on their favourite ones. The areas of circus we work on are equilibristics/balancing, juggling, manipulation, aerial, acrobatics and clowning as well as stage presence.
- Building up circus skills and techniques
- Thinking outside the box and taking risks
- Personal health, fitness and muscle development
- International Youth Exchanges
- ABCirk Junior Leader Scheme
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and Big Top Tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!
Registration for Autumn term is coming soon! Please see the timetable below.
For more information and updates on registration, upcoming classes, workshops and events, please sign up for our newsletter here.