These classes offer the participants a chance to learn a wide variety of circus skills and focus on their favourite ones. The areas of circus we work on are equilibristics/balancing, juggling, manipulation, aerial, acrobatics and clowning as well as stage presence.
- Building up circus skills and techniques
- Thinking outside the box and taking risks
- Personal health, fitness and muscle development
- International Youth Exchanges
- ABCirk Junior Leader Scheme
All of our members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Circus performances – from theatre shows and Big Top Tent shows to street performances and parades. Participation is strictly voluntary and tremendously fun!