Our camps are held during mid-term breaks and summer holidays and can involve cross artform collaboration, group and individual projects, skill specification and always a whole lot of circus fun!
As camps content changes each time, we would ask for you to keep an eye on all our social media channels and check back here from time to time. (Camp content will be on our website one month prior to the commencement of the camp) You can also sign up to our newsletter to receive information on Galway Community Circus and what we offer throughout the year. Galway Community Circus also run cross curricular camps with a tech groups such as Techspace, Google, SAP and Coder Dojo.
In August 2020 we will be running summer camps! See timetable below. Each participant will need to sign and complete the Covid-19 Declaration Form and submit it to us 3 days before the camp begins. Please read our Covid 19 Policy (download available below) detailing our procedures for re-engaging with the public. Our summer camps will take place in the large outdoor training space adjacent to Galway Community Circus.
- All equipment and set-up will be a minimum of 2m apart.
- The camps will go ahead even if it rains.
- Only one person will be allowed on each equipment at any one time.
- There will be no physical contact between tutors and participants during workshops.
- Each participant will have their own equipment and props for the duration of the camp.
- We ask that all participants bring their own water and mat-a yoga or exercise mat.
- Due to the Covid-19 parameters, there will be no access to toilets or changing facilities.
- There will be a gazebo for gear and as a place for people to leave their belongings such as bags and jackets.