The achievement of our vison - a centre of excellence for youth and social circus in Ireland - is predicated on the following:
Our Measures of Success:
- Proven increase in the physical and creative capacity, social responsibility and readiness skills of young people.
- Programmes which are in line with best practice and standards in youth art practice, social inclusion and experiential learning.
- Evidence of growth in social impact, art form development, employment and organisational capacity.
Our Long-term Strategic Outcomes & Impact
We envision and expect that the accomplishment of our activities and our Theory of Change will lead to the following long-term impact:
More young people will….
- Believe that they can achieve extraordinary things.
- Have improved physical and mental health and well-being.
- Have improved social, personal and life skills.
- Become more active citizens.
- Be better prepared to succeed in their chosen paths as adults.
Society will benefit from…
- An increase in inclusivity, active citizenship and social justice.
- More socially inclusive, resilient and sustainable communities.
The Irish arts, youth work and education sector will benefit from…
- Having third level training for youth and social circus educators and a sustainable pool of qualified competent facilitators.
- Increased employability of circus practitioners.
- Youth and social circus becoming a recognised art form and educational method in Ireland.
- The Galway Community Circus model, which can be employed in other locations in Ireland.