Tweenies (12 to 14yrs)
Our Tweenies* training is designed for young people aged 12-14 yrs (description below). To enroll, contact us on 085 1117224 or email@example.com. Please note that space is limited and there is a waiting list for some of our most popular courses. Contact us soon to ensure you get a place!
Open to all levels (max 20 people per group)
- When: Wednesdays 4.30-6.30pm
- Cost for Autumn Term 2012 €120 (17 classes)
Cost for Spring Term 2013 €160 (29 classes)
Or cost for Full Year ’12-’13 €250 (46 classes)
- These classes offer the participants a chance to learn a wide variety of circus skills AND focus on their favorite ones. Skills taught include:
- Trapeze & Aerial (Trapeze, tissue, corde lisse, cocoon)
- Equilibristics (Tight-wire, stilt-walking, unicycling, rola bola)
- General Acrobatics (Tumbling, acrobalance, pyramids)
- Juggling (Scarves, balls, rings, clubs)
- Manipulation (Spinning plates, diabolos, devilsticks, hats, cigar boxes, staff, poi)
- Specific Conditioning (Body conditioning for strength & flexibility)
- Performance Skills
*All members have the opportunity to take part in Galway Community Shows and Parades. Participation is great fun but strictly voluntary.